*Schedule is tentative and subject to change*
The Economic Mission cannot sponsor the participation of attendees.
- Depart from SFO on November 11th at 9 PM, and land in Israel November 12th at 9 PM.
- 9:00AM: Meet and greet in the David Intercontinental lobby.
- 10AM-12PM: Meeting Pepper CEO, Lilach Bar David, the first 100% digital bank.
- 12-1:45PM: Lunch the in a local market, our first Falafel!
- 2:30-4PM: Round Table with Israeli Innovation Authority, with the participation of Ania Eldan, VP Start-Up Division; Israel Shamay, Head of the Americas Operation; Jonathan Cohen, Program Manager, North America; Itay Meiri, Head of Fintech program.
- 5:30-7:30PM: Meeting Carmel Ventures General Partner Avi Zeevi and entrepreneurs. followed by dinner and networking with their portfolio companies.
- Casual drinks in TLV (If you are up for it..)
- 9:30AM-4:30PM: SV-TLV Conference at Barclay’s Center in Tel Aviv. The conference, arranged by the Economic Mission exclusively for members of the delegation, will hold two panels on FinTech Investment, two fireside chats, as well as a pitch session. B2B Meetings happening throughout the conference.
- 7-10PM: Casual dinner with the delegation members in a cool Restaurant in TLV
- 9:30AM-12PM: Meeting with Citi Accelerator portfolio companies Q&A.
- 12:30PM-2:00PM: lunch @ Shuk Tzafon
- 2:30PM-4:00PM: Meeting The Floor, an all Fintech hub and their portfolio companies.
- 4:00PM-6:00PM: follow-up meetings with Israeli startups
- 8:00PM-11:00PM- networking event with the entrepreneurs hosted by E-Toro and Social Leverage.
- 8:30AM: Meet at the lobby after check-out and breakfast. Heading south!
- 10AM-12:00PM: JVP Cyber Labs
- 12:00-1:00PM: lunch in a local restaurant
- 2:00-3:30PM tour in Massada
- 4:00-7:30PM: Bedouin experience in the Negev
- 9:30PM: Arrive at the airport